Pages
Home
A lil' bit about me
Store
A Birdy Thought!
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~Les Brown
Birdie Labels
Family
(1)
Travel
(1)
scrapbooking
(2)
Followers
Linkie Love
Powered by
Blogger
.
Linkie Love
Cozycottage
Fab n' Free
Popular Posts
Purple Day
The kids had purple day at school today - dressed in purple shirts and had their hair sprayed - managed to catch a few pics of both of them....
Finally some scrapping
How did that happen p - slip of the finger and the post was posted without any content. So here are some of my latest layout -Braedon at the...
Layout - Let Your Light Shine Through
Love these photos of Braedon taken last year when he was in a real co-operative mood with the camera. Can you believe I used the rest of ...
Bents Basin and the kiddies
Some pics Aimee took at Bents Basin this weekend. Just a spot of fishing, not that they would catch anything in Bents Basin - its just re...
Who is this gorgeous girl...
Tia is growing up so fast. I cant believe she is almost 8 months and is crawling and standing up on her own. She is a real sweety. Grandad...
Our Savalloy
Well it's not really Savalloy but Savannah, she just gets called Savalloy for some reason or another. She is the bossy one of the four ...
Some vintage findings
I have so many blog posts in draft mode, mainly xmas related, I really have to get cracking and finish them.. before I do just sharing some ...
Introducting our brood of chihuahua's
Thought would post a pic or two of our brood of chihuahua's and some of the new puppies - We are trying to register as a breeder as all ...
Music Sheet Paper
An interesting finding today - an old book full of music sheet paper, perfectly aged and yellow for scrapbooking layouts. A real bargain. ...
A bit of bike riding
Fun in the park this afternoon - Breaedon badgering to go to the park and take his bike. So off we went. It was a bit hot though, we shoul...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(30)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(11)
BT first day back
Pancakes at the rocks
Used Lemons
Pics of Braedon
New Layout
The Fantastic Mr Fox
One of my earlier posts, I mentioned a New Years R...
Family Layout
Making New Years' resolutions... like in my earlie...
New Years Resolution
More antique shopping
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2007
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The Fantastic Mr Fox
Well today we went and saw this movie and I thought it was absolutely wonderful. A little different from your usual animation. I thought it was very clever and Braedon enjoyed it.
Read all about it
here
and
here
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment