Pages
Home
A lil' bit about me
Store
A Birdy Thought!
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~Les Brown
Birdie Labels
Family
(1)
Travel
(1)
scrapbooking
(2)
Followers
Linkie Love
Powered by
Blogger
.
Linkie Love
Cozycottage
Fab n' Free
Popular Posts
Some pics of Mason
Cute Mason at 3 months old.
Finally some scrapping
How did that happen p - slip of the finger and the post was posted without any content. So here are some of my latest layout -Braedon at the...
Layout - Let Your Light Shine Through
Love these photos of Braedon taken last year when he was in a real co-operative mood with the camera. Can you believe I used the rest of ...
Our Savalloy
Well it's not really Savalloy but Savannah, she just gets called Savalloy for some reason or another. She is the bossy one of the four ...
New Layout
Thought I would share a layout of Aimee, Josh and the kids, done today. Plus a few closes up. The tag I made at KA@H retreat. Some bits use...
Bents Basin and the kiddies
Some pics Aimee took at Bents Basin this weekend. Just a spot of fishing, not that they would catch anything in Bents Basin - its just re...
Used Lemons
Well, these are pics I took the other night in Darling Harbour, at a place,,, ahh can't remember the name of it. But we had a few Ma...
Braedon on Study Ladder
Braedon is quite into Study Ladder at the moment, set up by the school for the kids to log into and do maths work, exercises set by the teac...
Introducting our brood of chihuahua's
Thought would post a pic or two of our brood of chihuahua's and some of the new puppies - We are trying to register as a breeder as all ...
SMASH layout
Our little Tia - (Grand daughter) she is an angel this one. So gorgeous. I love scrapping photos of her as she is such a sweet princes...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(30)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(11)
BT first day back
Pancakes at the rocks
Used Lemons
Pics of Braedon
New Layout
The Fantastic Mr Fox
One of my earlier posts, I mentioned a New Years R...
Family Layout
Making New Years' resolutions... like in my earlie...
New Years Resolution
More antique shopping
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2007
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
More antique shopping
A visit to the antique markets on Sunday (can't believe it was three days ago already) and I picked up this cute
Limoges
antique brooch. I collect Limoges hand painted plates and now seem to have ventured into the brooch area.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment