Monday, December 28, 2009

Some vintage findings

I have so many blog posts in draft mode, mainly xmas related, I really have to get cracking and finish them.. before I do just sharing some vintage findings - two little items I found at the Sydney Antique Centre. We both love looking in all these little stores.. This is what I found


Not sure of the origin but it is a scent bottle complete with dauber and a little stopper. It looks to me like Indian design, I love filigree work and have picked up a few things with this type of design.

This vintage brooch was a realy bargain, 1950's design. I won't wear it as I am not a brooch person, it would look great in a scrapbooking vintage layout, lol, but I won't do that that, it will go on my shelf with all my other little findings.

The Glebe Antique fair is on 3 Jan and we will make and early start to get there before the rush. This is a great place to pick up vintage emphera and postcards

See my little shelf here in this post, it really has changed alot in a year so now is the time to take another picture.

0 comments: