Friday, January 4, 2013

SMASH layout



Our little Tia - (Grand daughter) she is an angel this one. So gorgeous.  I love scrapping photos of her as she is such a sweet princes and so photogenic. Plus is a change from scrapping the three boys in the house.

One of my most recent creation is a layout scrapped in my SMASH Journal, I just started playing around with paint and ghesso and next thing I knew it was a layout.  First time I have scrapped in a journal. 

The 2nd page is similar in colours, however no photo. I didn't know I could actually draw a tree, so there you go.  Some paint, ghesso and a little embossing on the bird cage and love birds. A Prima flower, flower centre and cabochons, button, felt circles and punched birds. 











This is the lil angel, I was talking about above.

0 comments: