Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Trying to get in the scrappin mood

Yes! I am in the mood - for scrappin that is, I just need some inspiration. I think I have scrappers block. I have a few layouts I need to finish off so maybe I will start with that.

DD is always wanting to hog the computer when she is here. She could stay on it all day. I think it's time we got another computer. She is very computer literate and is always showing me new tricks. So I guess I shouldn't complain!!

When I have managed to jump on to the computer today, mainly when she get's up to get a drink, that's my opportunity and I make a quick dash - she doesn't end up very happy when I do that - I've been surfing the net today, mainly scrapbooking sites and I sorted out all our photos on the computer as we keep downloading them to a sort area where I then categorise them. Well needless to say I haven't been doing the sorting so there was a huge backlog.

Some peace and quiet as DH as taken DD for a driving lesson. YES! DD got her L's and is now on the road. What a worry, (with so many accidents on the road) it's a bit worrysome.

Anyway that's it
Ciao for today

0 comments: